Watercolor: Prices are generally based on size, but can also be affected by complexity and detail of subject matter.

10"x14"    70.00
11"x15"    85.00
12"x16"    96.00
15"x22"  165.00
22"x30"  330.00


Acrylic on Canvas: Prices are generally based on size, but can also be affected by complexity of subject matter, consistency of the medium, and any additional mediums and/or embellishments. Although some standard sizes are listed below, custom sizes are also available (in whole inches).

11"x14"    87.00
16"x20"  170.00
18"x24"  226.00
20"x24"  250.00
24"x30"  370.00
24"x36"  442.00
24"x48"  576.00

Original commissioned paintings by Brad McLean in watercolor or acrylic require a deposit of 30%. When painting is completed, the remaining 70% is due, unless other payment arrangements are made with the artist.

Your satisfaction as a client is of great concern. We strive to deliver quality in workmanship and service. However, if for any reason you are not pleased with your purchase, simply return the item in the original packaging and condition within thirty days for a full refund. Customer assumes cost of return shipping.