top of page
  • Writer's picturemeaning_junkie

Don't Let It Slip By

Have you considered having a portrait painted of someone, but have been putting it off for weeks, months, years? Perhaps you have in mind to give the gift of a portrait for Christmas. May I suggest that the later in the year you wait to get started, the more difficult it will be to get it completed on time? The whole process takes time, from the initial consultation to sketches, study of photographs, painting, tweaking, and drying. There is also the time it may take to ship an order.

If you've never had a portrait painted and are apprehensive because you don't know what it entails or don't understand the process, let me assure you it is not so scary. After the initial consultation a non-refundable 30% deposit is required to begin the painting. Upon completion of the project the remaining 70% is due. For more information on the commissioned work I do, go to my FAQs page. You may be wondering what is the overall cost. Prices are generally based on size and medium. Here is my Price Page. If you are considering having a painted portrait done, don't wait. There is no time like the present to get started. It's okay if you have lots of questions. I'll be happy to answer any you have that are not covered on my website. I look forward to discussing with you the details of creating a one of a kind portrait of that one of a kind person you have in mind!

9 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page